Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pin up doll drawings

pin up doll drawings. Paper Dolls - Wild West Pinup Shootout 2010
  • Paper Dolls - Wild West Pinup Shootout 2010


  • akilaakka
    07-28 01:17 PM
    Yes I had one




    pin up doll drawings. her famous pinup pose.
  • her famous pinup pose.


  • jthomas
    05-06 01:53 AM
    If you think to consider option 4th

    As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.

    Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.

    Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.




    pin up doll drawings. pin up photos.
  • pin up photos.


  • transpass
    09-20 12:04 AM
    Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...

    Dude/Dudet,

    Just chill....This is getting hilarious :):):)Are you interested in counting your red dots or participating in the IV community? Why do you put so much emphasis on a trivial and meaningless thing such as keeping tabs on red/green dots. Does having more red dots or green dots change anything in your life or others' lives...Take it easy buddy...:D:D:D

    Admin - Please take away all my green dots and give them to my buddy greencard_fever....




    pin up doll drawings. pin up doll Pictures,
  • pin up doll Pictures,


  • sam_hoosier
    07-19 02:11 PM
    Try this -

    http://www.uscts.com/?gclid=CNnlr5GitI0CFQGPWAodl2zo0Q



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. eyes purple pin images
  • eyes purple pin images


  • meet
    08-31 09:36 PM
    Please do reply to my queries...........




    pin up doll drawings. pin-up girl look,
  • pin-up girl look,


  • irrational
    10-09 03:13 PM
    The whole problem is where should I send my AP application to ?? :confused:



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. Pin Up Girl Hair Tutorial
  • Pin Up Girl Hair Tutorial


  • rsayed
    12-14 12:00 PM
    Here is the satement of Senator Salzar on ICE Action and the Need for CIR

    http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm

    It is common knowledge that CIR is required - perhaps more visible than the SKIL, since most Senators or Reps are either not that aware or not that concerned, about the Skilled Non-Immigrant community.

    Either case - whether it's the CIR that comes to the fore during the 110th congress or the SKIL, it will be advantageous for us.

    For now, I guess all we can do is wait for the new congress to step in, in Jan to see what happens.




    pin up doll drawings. to look like pin-up girl?
  • to look like pin-up girl?


  • maverick80
    01-30 03:37 AM
    Hi,
    I just started my 5th year on H1-B (EB-2) at a very large software firm. I also have a Masters degree from a good university etc. I was delaying filing my PERM (part stupidity and partly thinking of changing my job). Now, I received information from the company that new PERM applications may be impacted because we had layoffs recently. Although I am not personally aware of anyone with my job title being fired, I am wondering if they will wait for 6 months after the layoffs to actually start filing new applications.
    I am new to this, and this may be a simple question. What usually happens? Do they put off all PERM applications for 6 months after layoffs? Does this mean that companies that have not had layoffs can continue to file PERM applications?
    I ask this because I am thinking that maybe then I should look for a company that has not had layoffs (best of luck to me, right? :) I think there's a couple out there :) ). If I do go down this route, can I start a PERM application immediately or do I have to work at the company for a while before I can do this?

    I am also worried that the PERM could get delayed by 6 months or more because there might be more layoffs. If there are further delays in the time to be approved (more than a year), then I might be cutting it really close as far as my H1-B term goes. Is anyone in a similar situation? Am I at risk here? What happens if PERM filing is in process when H1-B duration comes to an end? Do I just have to leave?

    A lot of these are maybe newbie questions, but I am kind of worried and I would appreciate it if you can contribute answers to whichever questions of mine that you are familiar with.

    Thanks



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. pinup couture PINUP GIRL
  • pinup couture PINUP GIRL


  • rockstart
    07-02 03:17 PM
    Have you seen any 2008 case getting approved before 2007.

    Guys,

    I want to sue them for 3 things -

    1) Touching I-140 cases way outside processing times (eg. 2008 when the date is July, 2007)
    2) Approving 2008 cases before 2007, ie., no FIFO
    3) Discrimination against EB3 cases during I-140 stage. I-140 case processing should be independent of Eb category, I have not read any rule where it should be.

    Any idea how to start this process of accountability and justice. After 10 yrs., >$15k invested in a black hole, dealing with **** employers in a fragile economy, but mainly precious time which can never be recovered - I have HAD ENOUGH!!




    pin up doll drawings. a doll and pin-up doll she
  • a doll and pin-up doll she


  • KbK
    07-20 04:38 PM
    Hi eagerr2i,

    Can you give some details about, how to get the certification. My wife is also doing her teaching credentials in the community college and we live in california.
    Thanks buddy for your help.



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. Pin-Up Doll
  • Pin-Up Doll


  • spicy_guy
    08-05 01:35 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)




    pin up doll drawings. This is basically a Pin-Up
  • This is basically a Pin-Up


  • joydiptac
    06-02 07:52 PM
    You cannot be a partner in LLC and work for the same company on H1B.
    But my guess is nothing stops you from not be a founding member and work for the same company. Your other two partners can be owners and they will have the right to give you as many shares as they want. This is a guess, so please confirm with a Lawyer. Explore the same option with C Corp/S Corp as well.
    Do share with us what you find out. :)
    And BTW if you are just three people and making a million you guys are making a killing. What business you guys in?



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. Lady Spleen - Artist : Pin-Up
  • Lady Spleen - Artist : Pin-Up


  • snathan
    12-02 07:03 PM
    See reply in red

    The bill also says...

    1. The illegal's application needs to be processed expeditiously.
    2. The USCIS can not increase the fee for that

    Means...the 2 million illegals will be put ahead of the legals who are rotting in line for years. To process these docs, USCIS needs more resource and needs to hire more people but they can not increase the fee. So USCIS will come after the legals and increase their fee. These democrats wants to rob legals and reward illegas.

    and you are hoping once this bill passed they will consider us...YOU MADE MY DAY.

    so WTFs




    pin up doll drawings. ways to pin up your hair
  • ways to pin up your hair


  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-17 09:56 AM
    Assuming I filed for I-485 before the retrogression mess.

    Thanks!

    A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
    We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
    Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
    FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. Pin Up Doll Hairstyles.
  • Pin Up Doll Hairstyles.


  • LostInGCProcess
    02-04 06:30 PM
    thx vhd999,

    was it Fedex/UPS envelopes or USPS ones?

    thinking of sending both :-)

    If at all you would like to send, then better send USPS overnight envelope. They are also very reliable.




    pin up doll drawings. blend - from Pin Up Girl#39;s
  • blend - from Pin Up Girl#39;s


  • humdesi
    12-21 08:30 PM
    If you were born in India, EB-2 or EB-3 doesn't matter.
    Absent any legislation, it is estimated both will take anywhere between 20 to 40 years to get to current date.

    Good luck!



    more...

    pin up doll drawings. Pinup Girl Rockstar Black and
  • Pinup Girl Rockstar Black and


  • JazzByTheBay
    02-23 01:17 PM
    +1 on that.

    The Hritik Roshan, Govinda and Daniel Craig (James Bond) images in the user profile section of each post in forum threads are quite distracting. What's the point of this feature, anyways?

    I would like to put a face to every alias I come across, but not Hritik's, Govinda's or Daniel Craig's even if the resemblance with you is shocking! :)

    Just removed the small image I had in my signature as well.

    jazz

    I am not sure about others, but since IV changed the look of this webpage, something is discouraging me from being as active as i was before. I gave myself sometime to adjust but that does not seem to happen.

    Admins, please do some stats on hits, number of posts by users etc and see how the new look impacted the site activity?

    Two points that I am not a fan of:

    1) The front page top 10 forum items still need to be improved. We need complete text display (wrapped if long), the tooltip is not working. I do not want to mouse over every thread to read it completely.

    2) User images (i know i have one myself) are making the webpage cluttered and distracting from the real content.




    pin up doll drawings. Virtual Pinup : Party Girl
  • Virtual Pinup : Party Girl


  • micofrost
    07-12 11:46 AM
    As reported by immigration-law , is this the guy who screwed us,uscis and dos and created this fiasco




    pin up doll drawings. pinup tattoo - Mezco Toyz
  • pinup tattoo - Mezco Toyz


  • missourian
    06-25 11:11 AM
    My case my company pays $325 for both(me and spouse)

    $70 * 2 (Finger Print)
    $170* 2
    $180 * 2

    I have take care of it, plus I have already spent around $700 for medical, there is no lawer fees though




    vikramy
    09-22 01:30 PM
    This is what given by my Attorney apart from your labor approval. Better double check..


    FOR FORM I-140

    Copies of each of the following are acceptable as long as you can provide the originals if the INS so requests.

    1. Letters of previous experience detailing dates of employment, title, and duties. Each letter must be on that employer�s letterhead, dated, and signed. Each letter must be in line with the experience shown on Form ETA 750-B of the Labor Certification Application. This may not apply if the Form I-140 is being filed directly from an L-1A visa.
    2. All degree certificates, and relevant marksheets.
    3. All Forms W-2 from the sponsoring employer.
    4. Latest 3 paychecks from the sponsoring employer.
    5. All H-1 and H-4 approval notices.
    6. Visa and identification pages from the principal alien�s passport, and each member of the family who will be migrating.
    7. Latest Form I-94 copies (clear and must show the date and place) of last entry for each migrating member of the family.
    8. Filing Fees. These vary and the exact amount will be told to you at the time of submission.




    bbct
    03-14 05:15 PM
    Which service center did you file your I-485 and how come your I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer? Are you were called for an interview?

    Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.

    Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

    Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment